Chemical Peel – £60
Course of 3 – £150 Course of 6 £280
Chemical Peel with mask – £75
Course of 3 – £190 Course of 6 – £ 360
A chemical peel is a treatment in which an acid solution is used to remove the damaged outer layers of the skin. In performing chemical peels, physicians apply alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) such as glycolic acid, or beta hydroxy such as salicylic acid.
Typically administered as a facial peel, a chemical peel enhances and soothes the texture of the skin. It is an effective treatment for facial blemishes, wrinkles, and uneven skin pigmentation. They exfoliate the outer layers of dead skin, revealing a new skin layer with improved tone, texture, and colour.
BENEFITS OF A PEEL
· Exfoliates dead skin cells from the surface leaving the skin softer, smoother, and brighter.
· Decongests the pores reducing the possibility of acne break outs by helping keep pores clear from the congestion that triggers acne.
· Controls excess oil production.
· Encourages skin cell turnover which boosts collagen production, leading to a fresher firmer toned complexion, which also reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
· Removes blackheads.
· Leaves the skin soft and with a vibrant fresh complexion.
· Stimulates collagen and elastin , creating a firmer tighter skin surface.
· Helps reduce the appearance of acne scarring, hyper-pigmentation, sun spots, fades blemishes, freckles, age spots, and post acne blemishes